Prepare for fishing trip and find the best fishing times using solunar data, tide prediction and weather forecast.
Fishing Points app enables you to save and find your favourite fishing and hunting locations, spots, trotlines and trolling paths. Enjoy the best satellite view from Google Maps or use offline mode with nautical charts (US - NOAA) for boating. Suitable for saltwater anglers (inshore or offshore fishing at open seas and oceans) and freshwater anglers (lakes, rivers) applying various fishing techniques fly fishing, bass fishing, boat fishing, kayak fishing, ice fishing.
Know your depths, fish smarter, find and catch more with worldwide nautical charts.
Create a fishing log and save the details of every catch (photos, weight, length). Weather, sun, moon, marine, waves and tide information are added automatically.
FIND YOUR LOCATIONS
• Save fishing locations, hotspots, waypoints with 40+ new markers and 10 colours to choose from
• Record trolling paths and trotlines
• Draw trolling routes and tracks
• Find saved locations with GPS
• Worldwide nautical charts
• Measure distances
• Set anchor location, monitor your movements and get alerted if you exceed allowed distance
• Daily fish activity forecast
• Best fishing times calendar
• Feeding times (major and minor times)
• Hourly waves forecast (waves, swell, wind waves)
• Sea temperature (SST)
• Sea currents
WEATHER & TIDES
• Current weather conditions and hourly forecast
• Wind forecast
• Severe weather alerts
• Tide prediction charts
• Barometer and hourly air pressure data
• Sunrise and sunset times
• Sun positions
• Moonrise and moonset times
• Moon positions
• Moon phases
• Save catches and create fishing log
• Share catch photos
• Import kmz or gpx files from gps devices or other apps
• Share your locations with friends
Note: App uses your location for navigation, path recording and weather forecast. Continued use of GPS running in the background when navigating or recording paths can dramatically decrease battery life.
The download and usage of Fishing Points App is free of charge. Upgrade to Premium version is available on a yearly or / and monthly subscription basis (price may vary between locations). Should you choose to upgrade to Premium version, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
Fishing Points d.o.o.