FileBrowser for Business is a professional file management app for power users and businesses large and small, trusted worldwide.
With FileBrowser for Business, users can benefit from direct and secure file access to servers, workstations and other storage devices on corporate networks. No additional configuration of corporate IT systems is necessary.
- Access file servers and cloud storage
- View documents and optionally store them for offline viewing
- Present a video, PowerPoint or Keynote direct from the server
- Copy and move between any type of storage, from single files to whole directories
- Bi-directional automatic sync of network folders to your iPad/iPhone
- Backup local files to a network file server or cloud storage
- Integrates with other apps allowing you to edit, save and share files while on the go
- Integrates with your existing infrastructure, including Active Directory
- Integrates with iOS data protection, utilising hardware-based encryption to secure content
- Pro photographer XMP sidecar file support for rating images
- VPN on-demand support for third-party VPN clients
- Supports Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS)
- Requires no additional software on corporate servers
Office App Integration
- No more copying of documents between apps
- Launch an Office app to edit a network document in-place.
- Changes are automatically saved to the original document
- Scan documents or images direct to multi page PDF
- Automatic colour and perspective correction of scanned documents
- Centralised distribution of FileBrowser configuration settings
- Enforced security lockdown
- Conform to corporate Mobile Security Policies
- Prevent users from changing local settings
- Selectively override any local configuration setting
- Distribute file server connection details
- Control whether offline viewing/storage is permitted
- Control whether content can be emailed as attachments
FileBrowser for Business uses the SMB1, SMB2, and SMB3 network access protocols (also known as CIFS or Windows File Sharing). This enables access to Macs, PCs, NAS drives, & Windows File Servers, including Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server Clusters.
You can also connect to the following cloud storage
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Microsoft OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 or later
- Google Drive (including TeamDrive)
- Dropbox (including Dropbox for Business)
- Backblaze B2
- Amazon S3
- WebDAV servers
- FTP/FTPS servers
- SFTP servers
For fast friendly support please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only able to provide support in English.
We have been working tirelessly to add new features and fix issues reported by our users. We have also improved general performance behind the scenes to make the app experience as smooth as possible.
New features for Photographers
* Display XMP star-ratings for photos in the folder listing.
* Sort photos in a folder by their star-rating.
* Star-rate photos with keyboard shortcuts straight from Gallery view
New general features
* The config pages have been reorganised to provide easier navigation.
* Sync and Backup tasks can now have file, folder or extension exclusions.
* The PDF index and table of contents popup is now navigable in a hierarchical view.
* Text can now be selected and copied when viewing a text file.
* The File/Folder summary view can now be launched for a selection of files and folders.
* Batch rename by EXIF date shows improved progress info.
* Switch between photos or documents in Gallery view using keyboard shortcuts.
* Improved PDF view on iPhones with a notch.
* Improved thumbnail extraction for ePub documents.
* Fixed screen layout issues that sometimes occurred when launching a Bookmark.
* Fixed tapping on a music file in an iCloud folder only queuing 1 track.
* Improved connection help documents.
* Improved memory usage and overall performance.
* Added new config file settings 'offlineSyncFileExclusions' and 'offlineRemoteIsBackupRoot' for sync/backup tasks.
Thank you for helping to make our apps better. If you would like to rate or leave a review on the App Store, we look forward to hearing your feedback.
Unlike other file manager apps, we never gather any of your data.