Stay in sync with your team, wherever you are, with the Confluence Server app.
PLEASE NOTE: The app works with self-hosted Confluence Server and Confluence Data Center sites running Confluence 6.8 and later.
• Create and edit pages
• Stay up to date with your team's work with push notifications for @mentions, replies, page shares, and tasks
• Quickly find pages you’ve recently viewed or worked on
• Go to any space and browse using the page tree
• Read pages or save them to read later on any device
• Like, comment on, and share pages
• See the latest activity from your Confluence site
• Search all of Confluence, or search within a specific space
From document creation to project collaboration, over 30,000 companies have discovered that Confluence is a game-changing way to share ideas, work on projects, and get stuff done.
Do I need the Server or Cloud app?
To check if this is the right app for your site, open Confluence in your browser and go to Help ( ? ) > About Confluence. If your Confluence version number is 6.8 or later you can use this app! If your version number starts with 1000, then you'll need the Confluence cloud app instead.
What we collect
Before you log in, this app will send us some anonymous information including your device, operating system version, carrier, day and time, country, and your language. If the app crashes for any reason, we also receive anonymous information in crash reports. This helps us make sure the app is working well.
Tell us what you think
We’re just getting started and we’d love your feedback: email@example.com.